- BRITAIN -
ENGLISH SCHOOLS IN GREAT BRITAIN: S TO T
SELS COLLEGE, LONDON|
- Sels College teaches English in small groups of 5 to 9 and on a one-to-one basis.
- There are additional Speaking courses.
- Students can take FCE, CAE, CPE, IELTS and TOEFL.
- We emphasis the teacher's input and interaction with the learners.
- There is a friendly coffee room and a spacious reading room with free internet.
- We have 30 years’ experience and expertise to help you achieve success in English.
- Sels College is "school with a heart", said phonetician Professor A.C. Gimson of London University.
SELS COLLEGE, LONDON
64-65 Long Acre
London WC2E 9SX
Tel: 020 7240 2581
Fax: 020 7379 5793
Director of Studies: Dr Stephen Bell
25 Claremont Hill
- A well-established English language school providing business, examination and general English courses for mature adults (aged 21+).
- With maximum 48 students and average class size of 5 students, personal attention is assured at all times.
- British Council Accredited / Member of EnglishUK.
- Nearly 20 years' experience providing English training for companies.
- Well-equipped tuition centre in a beautiful, 18th Century building in central Shrewsbury - a lively town (population 100,000) rich in history, with good entertainment, leisure and sports facilities and many picturesque old buildings... but not overcrowded with foreign visitors... "as typically English as you can imagine" is how many people describe it!
- The highest standards of homestay and hotel accommodation.
Shrewsbury, Shropshire. SY1 1RD
Tel: +44 1743 232505
Fax: +44 1743 272637
View more 'S-T' Schools
English Language Schools in Britain Home Page